Click Here for My Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wowzer

So it's been almost 2 weeks since I've written anything.  You would think that I would have sooo much to tell! Well guess what...I don't! I mean GEEZ, I stopped working on June 1st and since then do you know what I've done..nothing!! That's right folks, I've been a big pile of lazy! I have celebrated some birthdays, had a new baby join the family, and even made some things.  So I will share these things with you. 

First, if you want to feel better about yourself then you've come to the right place.  I have been hearing all about how amazing these 7up buscuits taste.  I decided to try and make them...I'll just show you how it went:
This is all you need for the buscuits...seems great doesn't it!!!


When you mix it up it looks like this.  Not too bad right!? It's really sticky at this point!

This is after I tried and tried to flatten the dough out and cut out the buscuits.  Guess what...it was still sticky and didn't work out too well.


So I decided to just pull them out the best I could and make a kind of drop buscuit.  They don't look too good do they?

After cooking they still don't look good!!! They didn't rise and were kinda flat.

After cooking these things and them looking so terrible, I decided I'd better try them before I threw them out.  Do you know what!? They were sooo good! I ate two of them, hubby ate two, and then we split the largest one for a snack the next morning! I've just got to figure out what went wrong..any advice would certainly be welcomed!!!

For my next trick.... I made cookies for my best friend's mother! She was turning the big 5-0 and needed some special treats. I actually think these turned out pretty good. 


Finally we have a new baby in our family...............

Meet Little Ricky

This is my mom loving on Little Ricky

Oh I almost  forgot...I got to spend 2 days with my neice who loves...BARBIES (almost as much as I use to..or still do).  We played for 5 hours and it was fabulous!!! But in the mist of me playing with her, I found my old barbie and the outfit she use to wear!! Of course I had to put it back on her and take a picture! Good thing I didn't have a camera phone when I was little because there would be a whole lot of albums with Barbies just dressed up in different stuff.  Any whoo...Blogosphere meet.....BARBIE and the ROCKERS!!!!


Have a great week!!!!! My best friend (same one as above mentioned) has a sweet little brother who is getting married so more pictures will be posted soon...with possible funny comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment