Click Here for My Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

My name is Emily...Emily Bond


Have you ever had one of those moments where you envision yourself in a spy movie?! Well I had one of those today. 
After I got dressed for work this morning, I was rushing around the house getting everything together.  Packing a lunch, putting my camera card in my purse (to finally do something with those pics I’ve had for months), and finding an umbrella incase there was some rain.  Anyway…I grab all of my things: purse in one hand, phone and Pepsi Max in the other, lunch dangling somewhere in between and I lock the door behind me.  Gasp, horror, shock washes all over me! I have left my keys in the house! I find a dry place to put the drink and lunch and throw my purse over my shoulder to go to my secret hiding spot for our spare key.  Wouldn’t you guess it…the key is gone!
Then it happens…I’m a sexy spy trying to get the documents from Dr. Dreadful’s secret lair.  I pull out my extra spyish card (it was a CVS rewards) and go to town on the door! I can hear the music playing in the background as I break the seal and let myself in.  I fling the door open, get the keys, and I’m out in one blink of an eye!
Ok, ok…so I’m not a spy, but I was able to open my door in less than 30 seconds with a plastic card! I’ve got to have some street cred right! Also, you might want to dead bolt your doors…this sexy spy could be lurking around in the bushes! Have a great weekend!!!
Maybe this isn't so much sexy spy as goofy cat-burglar!

No comments:

Post a Comment