Click Here for My Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hello Again!!

Hi y'all!! It's been about a hundred years since I posted anything on here. As always, life has happened and we have been busy. I've always wanted to be really good at this blog thing, but I'm not. I really am going to make a better effort to showcase some of our life. We have really funny things that go on in our crazy world. And I'd love to share those with everyone. On a daily basis we say that our life could be a reality show.
For instance, my dad has been living the bachelor life for a couple weeks since my mother has been at MD Anderson in Houston, TX. My cousin was at mom and dad's house doing some chores for me and he reported that dad went grocery shopping alone today. What does an 80 year old bachelor buy at Wal-Mart you ask? A fruit tray, a vegetable tray, and 7 jars of jelly. YES...7!!!! I mean what does one man need with 2 fruit trays and that much jelly? When asked he said that it all looked so good. Haha! You have to appreciate a man's logic.
I have tons more stories that I can share, especially of my 3 year old, yes Harper is 3!! Where has the time gone?
Tomorrow I have a special treat...a surprise that I've been working on with a sweet friend, Brittany Moore. Brittany has the cutest online shop, Chasing Portland. She makes shirts, orders clothes, and can design anything you want. On top of it all, she is one of the Godliest women I know. Check her out at Chasing Portland.

Here are some pics of the past couple YEARS (since it's been a while)







No comments:

Post a Comment