Click Here for My Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Try Try Again

In December I decided that I was going to conquer the world of blogging.  Fresh off of reading a wonderful blog and inspired by a truly wonderful woman (www.notthatyallcare.weebly.com), I set off to do things right! Of course…I failed.  And when I mean I failed, I mean it’s freaking the end of April and I’m just doing a second post.

Second post you may say, but I did not see a first one.  Well you are correct.  I went back and deleted the first post because it went something like this:

“You may ask.."Really, Ramblings of Real Craziness?" If you know me, then you will understand the craziness.  I am 27, married to the love of my life, love to cook, have plans 4 days out of the week, always running around, I craft a lot, and I am random. For New Years, my plans are to do at least 2 posts a week.  So I am going to start small tonight, blog tomorrow, and then pick back up after Christmas.  I hope that by expressing myself on here, someone can get a laugh out of my crazy, random life! If I'm going to be dumb about stuff, someone should at least be able to feel better about themselves! So..until tomorrow goodnight!”

I told you that I failed!! I made all of these false promises and really let myself down.  But on a better note, I did not let anyone else down! Because, when I got back on here tonight I saw that I had no views!! Ha! It is okay because I am not defeated, only determined to at least attempt to be a little witty, somewhat funny, and have at least one person check this out. It may only be my mother or one of my dear friends that I con into clicking the like button, but either way, I’m off and running.
This is me starting small.  I feel that I have taken up enough space for one sleepless night, but will be back tomorr…well sometime to tell you about my so called life!

No comments:

Post a Comment