Click Here for My Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Nursery

I've been dreaming up the perfect nursery for a while. I had a boy nursery in my head and had even looked at some girl nurseries. If you know me, then you know that I love to make things harder than they have to be. So in this case, I thought I could DIY the entire space.  As of right now we do not have a nursery for Baby Girl. We "hope" that we won't be in our house, but don't know what house we will be in. So, it does make it hard to plan her room. I have researched everything needed, looked at cribs, bedding, and paint. Right now, these are the nurseries I'm planning from....

do the grey and white until baby is born and add pink for girl or teal for boy.
found from: www.projectnursery.com
What a glamorous mobile! #nursery
found from: www.projectnursery.com
Love
again...projectnursery.com

Chandeliers are adorable in a babys room...love the wall decor! Almost makes me want to have a girl lol :)
I can't give credit to this pic, the web address isn't valid anymore

I just love the grey walls and light pink accents. So I'm going to do the unthinkable, break out the sewing machine and try to make my own bedding. I know that I won't be able to recover a chair so we've picked one out that we love. I also know that I can't build a crib..thus buying that as well. And I've already shown you what we got! I just love that crib the more I think about it!

 We went this weekend and bought paint!!! Before you say, but you don't have a room, let me remind you we are the coupon king and queen. Sherwin Williams was running a sale and we thought, why not buy the paint now!? We bought it, love it, and can't wait to get painting. Well I can't wait to have Charles and John David get to painting.
This is the color we are doing for the walls...gray doesn't transfer as pretty as other colors!


Not sure how this is going to turn out, but wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment