Click Here for My Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blessed

It's not everyday that you have the clarity to say, "I am so blessed beyond measure." Well today I had that.  Over the past few weeks my work family has been celebrating the birth of David Sacran, the child of my co-worker, Louis.  When David was born, he needed medical attention due to a heart defect. While getting him the help he needed, the doctors also discovered that David has Down Syndrome.  And today, after reading the latest update on baby David, I felt so blessed. Thankful of my life, my walk with Christ, and the relationships that we build every day.

If you know me, then you know that I love special needs children. I have always had a special place in my heart for any person that needed a little extra love to get through the day. I am also blessed that my job allows me to love these children as well.  I know that Louis and his family are going to be experiencing a lot of information overload and a lot of questions over the next few years. But, I also know that a Downs Syndrome child is truly a ray of light! I have never met a family that has a stronger faith in our God than the Sacrans.  I am so blessed to know Louis, but even more blessed that he now has a blog about David. As I said before, this child of God will truly be a ray of sunshine.  Well the family knows that and they are calling him Sunshine Sacran.

If you want to be blessed beyond measure and learn about this bundle of joy, I encourage you to visit and share their blog.  www.sunshinesacran.com  Start from the beginning and read how God has blessed and strengthened this family. You will not be sorry!

God bless,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment