Click Here for My Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Confession Time

Hello, my name is Emily and I am an over-sharrer.

Now that we have that out there, I feel like I can move on. Ha, in all seriousness, I think I have a problem.

If you know me, then you know that I'm pretty much an open book. I wear my heart on my sleeve, I have my feelings written across my face, and if you ask me what I think, I'm going to tell you. I have tried to curb these thoughts and actually think about what I say before I say it, but I admit it, my mouth sometimes explodes!

I overshare. I tell people about dreams I've had, I tell students personal stories to encourage them (even though graduate school told me not to do this), I share what I ate for dinner, I tell too many stories about my family. I JUST DO IT, OK!? But I have to share my latest "problem". I take videos and pictures of my 3 year old doing funny/awkward things and save it for all posterity.

Now I know what you are thinking, "Emily, we all do this." But really, I don't think that you do. I video her in the bathtub, using the bathroom, saying funny things, if she's stuck and can't get out, if she's crying for no reason. I'm terrible!!! I keep these videos so that one day I can show them to her and tell her how funny she was (or I hope still is). I would love to share the videos with you, but I'm hoping that 15 year old Harper will appreciate that I'm only sharing this picture. So if said 15 year-old Harper is reading...Harper, I love you, come out of your room, I won't embarrass you today! Well, any more today, after this picture! 😆

Just remember, this is just one of literal thousands of pictures and videos I have.
I'll just call today #toomuchtuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment